Protect your trademark, protect your business.
Trademarks the names and symbols that identify your business, brand, and products in the marketplace are important assets that you need to choose carefully and vigilantly defend. Using the information in this all in one reference, you'll learn how to protect:
- business names
- product names
- product packaging
- domain names
- anything that identifies your company, product, or service
Trademark provides you with the plain English explanations and step by step instructions you need to navigate the requirements of the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office (USPTO) and successfully register your unique mark. Learn how to:
- choose marks that competitors can't copy
- search for existing marks that might conflict with yours
- register a name or other mark with the USPTO
- protect and maintain your marks' legal strength
- keep your mark safe from infringement
- understand and resolve trademark disputes outside the courtroom
This edition of Trademark provides the most current information on trademark statutes and case law, and the latest registration processes, including online registration. Plus, you'll get a fully up to date glossary of trademark terms and FAQs from Dear Rich, co author Richard Stim's popular intellectual property blog.
- प्रतिलिपि अधिकार:
- 2013 and
- Book Quality:
- Date of Addition:
- Business and Finance, Law, Legal Issues and Ethics, Nonfiction, Self-Help,
- Usage Restrictions:
- This is a copyrighted book.
Choosing a Book Format
EPUB is the standard publishing format used by many e-book readers including iBooks, Easy Reader, VoiceDream Reader, etc. This is the most popular and widely used format.
DAISY format is used by GoRead, Read2Go and most Kurzweil devices.
Audio (MP3) format is used by audio only devices, such as iPod.
Braille format is used by Braille output devices.
DAISY Audio format works on DAISY compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream.
Accessible Word format can be unzipped and opened in any tool that supports .docx files.