Foreclosure Survival Guide, The
Facing foreclosure? You have options.
If you're one of the millions Americans who are having trouble making your mortgage payments or are already in jeopardy of foreclosure, this guide will give you the practical information you need, including:
* the ins and outs of foreclosure
* how to decide if you should try to keep your house
* federal programs to help you avoid foreclosure
* alternatives to foreclosure, such as short sales and deeds in lieu
* delaying or avoiding foreclosure with bankruptcy, and
* avoiding foreclosure scams.
This edition of the nation's bestselling book on foreclosure is updated with the latest information on the federal Making Home Affordable programs, recent court decisions affecting homeowner's rights, and state foreclosure procedures and timelines.
- प्रतिलिपि अधिकार:
- 2011 and
- Book Quality:
- Date of Addition:
- Business and Finance, Nonfiction,
- Usage Restrictions:
- This is a copyrighted book.
Choosing a Book Format
EPUB is the standard publishing format used by many e-book readers including iBooks, Easy Reader, VoiceDream Reader, etc. This is the most popular and widely used format.
DAISY format is used by GoRead, Read2Go and most Kurzweil devices.
Audio (MP3) format is used by audio only devices, such as iPod.
Braille format is used by Braille output devices.
DAISY Audio format works on DAISY compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream.
Accessible Word format can be unzipped and opened in any tool that supports .docx files.