Materials Processing Fundamentals 2021
This volume covers various aspects of the fundamentals, synthesis, analysis, design, monitoring, and control of metals, materials, and metallurgical processes and phenomena. Topics represented include but are not limited to:
• Experimental, analytical, physical, and computer modeling of physical chemistry and thermodynamics
• Modeling of the transport phenomena in materials processing and metallurgical processes involving iron, steel, nonferrous metals, and composites
• Second-phase particles in metals and processes and the fundamentals (experimental studies or theoretical studies) on the nucleation, growth, motion, and removal of these particles from the molten metal or reactors
• Physical chemistry, thermodynamics, and kinetics for the production and refining of rare-earth metals
• Control of industrial processes in the field of extraction and processing of metals and materials
- प्रतिलिपि अधिकार:
- 2021 Springer
Choosing a Book Format
EPUB is the standard publishing format used by many e-book readers including iBooks, Easy Reader, VoiceDream Reader, etc. This is the most popular and widely used format.
DAISY format is used by GoRead, Read2Go and most Kurzweil devices.
Audio (MP3) format is used by audio only devices, such as iPod.
Braille format is used by Braille output devices.
DAISY Audio format works on DAISY compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream.
Accessible Word format can be unzipped and opened in any tool that supports .docx files.