Proceedings of China-Europe Conference on Geotechnical Engineering
This book compiles the first part of contributions to the China–Europe Conference on Geotechnical Engineering held 13.-16. August 2016 in Vienna, Austria. About 400 papers from 35 countries cover virtually all areas of geotechnical engineering and make this conference a truly international event. The contributions are grouped into thirteen special sessions and provide an overview of the geoengineering research and practice in China, Europe and the world:
· Constitutive model
· Micro-macro relationship
· Numerical simulation
· Laboratory testing
· Geotechnical monitoring, instrumentation and field test
· Foundation engineering
· Underground construction
· Environmental geotechnics
· New geomaterials and ground improvement
· Cold regions geotechnical engineering
· Geohazards – risk assessment, mitigation and prevention
· Unsaturated soils and energy geotechnics
· Geotechnics in transportation, structural and hydraulic Engineering
- प्रतिलिपि अधिकार:
- 2018 Springer
Choosing a Book Format
EPUB is the standard publishing format used by many e-book readers including iBooks, Easy Reader, VoiceDream Reader, etc. This is the most popular and widely used format.
DAISY format is used by GoRead, Read2Go and most Kurzweil devices.
Audio (MP3) format is used by audio only devices, such as iPod.
Braille format is used by Braille output devices.
DAISY Audio format works on DAISY compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream.
Accessible Word format can be unzipped and opened in any tool that supports .docx files.