Fully revised and updated, this second edition includes:
· A much expanded selection of original documents, many never before anthologised in English
· Added treatment of the role of non-Germans in the Holocaust and the geographical variations in Jewish response
· Additional consideration of the much-debated nexus between the Holocaust and modernity
· A new section on how 'the Holocaust' developed as a distinct historical topic
· Useful and informative Chronology, Who’s Who and Glossary
David Engel’s book is a taut, compact narration that appeals to the intellect as much, if not more, than to the emotions. It is sure to be welcomed by students in departments of History, Politics and European Studies as well as by anyone trying to get to grips with this complex and far-reaching subject for the first time.
- प्रतिलिपि अधिकार:
- 2012 Routledge
- Book Quality:
- Taylor and Francis
- Date of Addition:
- History, Nonfiction, Religion and Spirituality, Social Studies,
- Usage Restrictions:
- This is a copyrighted book.
Choosing a Book Format
EPUB is the standard publishing format used by many e-book readers including iBooks, Easy Reader, VoiceDream Reader, etc. This is the most popular and widely used format.
DAISY format is used by GoRead, Read2Go and most Kurzweil devices.
Audio (MP3) format is used by audio only devices, such as iPod.
Braille format is used by Braille output devices.
DAISY Audio format works on DAISY compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream.
Accessible Word format can be unzipped and opened in any tool that supports .docx files.