Hospitality and Travel Marketing
Fully revised and updated for its fifth edition, Hospitality and Travel Marketing provides students with an international and systematic approach to hospitality and travel marketing structured around planning, research, implementation, control, and evaluation.
Written in a user-friendly style and structured in a logical and organized manner to aid learning, students benefit from the ease of communication, practical nature, and excellent use of relevant and up-to-date cases. The author's global experience in the industry is emphasized through content on hospitality and travel marketing and other parts of tourism, along with a plethora of timely and relevant ‘real-life’ case examples from around the world.
This new fifth edition is positioned as a post-COVID-19 text, reflecting the new realities of marketing after the pandemic, and has been updated to reflect these current trends in the field, including e-marketing, mobile marketing, societal marketing, and destination branding. It specifically has been updated by:
• Including three new technology chapters on e-marketing, marketing on social media platforms, electronic customer relationship management (eCRM), and customer co-creation in marketing
• A new chapter on social responsibility, societal and social marketing
• New content on the new realities of the post-COVID era and the increasing competitiveness in hospitality and travel, greater emphasis on branding, disruptive technologies, consumer control, marketing and generations, uses of user-generated content, and globalization
• New global case studies throughout with reflective questions to use in class or for self-study
• New marketing and e-marketing mini cases throughout the book
• New and updated additional resources to aid understanding and teaching, including PowerPoint slides
This international, accessible, and comprehensive whole-industry textbook, written by a world-renowned author and industry expert, is an invaluable study companion for students of hospitality and travel marketing.
- 2023 Alastair M. Morrison
- Book Quality:
- Taylor and Francis
- Date of Addition:
- Business and Finance, Nonfiction, Travel,
- Usage Restrictions:
- This is a copyrighted book.
Choosing a Book Format
EPUB is the standard publishing format used by many e-book readers including iBooks, Easy Reader, VoiceDream Reader, etc. This is the most popular and widely used format.
DAISY format is used by GoRead, Read2Go and most Kurzweil devices.
Audio (MP3) format is used by audio only devices, such as iPod.
Braille format is used by Braille output devices.
DAISY Audio format works on DAISY compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream.
Accessible Word format can be unzipped and opened in any tool that supports .docx files.