The School Mentor’s Guide
The ultimate guide for current and aspiring school mentors.
Whether a recently qualified teacher who has taken on their first mentee or a professional mentor who is responsible for groups of trainees and teachers in the early years of their careers, this book explores what effective mentoring is and how to succeed in the role.
· Provides a framework for school-based mentors to work within.
· Outlines the key skills and qualities of effective in-school mentors.
· Supports mentors to build confidence and raise the status of their role.
· Brings greater coherence and consistency to school-based mentoring for trainee and beginning teachers.
- 2020 Colin Howard, Joy Carroll, Deborah Langston and Jane Owens First published in
Choosing a Book Format
EPUB is the standard publishing format used by many e-book readers including iBooks, Easy Reader, VoiceDream Reader, etc. This is the most popular and widely used format.
DAISY format is used by GoRead, Read2Go and most Kurzweil devices.
Audio (MP3) format is used by audio only devices, such as iPod.
Braille format is used by Braille output devices.
DAISY Audio format works on DAISY compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream.
Accessible Word format can be unzipped and opened in any tool that supports .docx files.