The Early Years Foundation Stage
This new fourth edition of The Early Years Foundation Stage is fully updated to bring it in line with key changes in the revised EYFS.
What is included in this new edition?
- A brand-new chapter on Reflective Practice
- Completely new content in fully revised chapters on Play; Pedagogical Documentation; Communication and Language; Literacy; Mathematics; Understanding the World; and Children’s Health and Wellbeing
- New coverage of Baseline Assessment
- New and updated case studies throughout the book
- ‘Taking it Outside’ examples
- New coverage of self-regulation
A student favourite, this textbook supports your learning with case studies, points for discussion, reflective tasks and further reading to help you effectively apply theory in your practice across all areas of the EYFS.
- 2021 Ioanna Palaiologou
- Book Quality:
- SAGE Publications
- Date of Addition:
- Education, Nonfiction,
- Usage Restrictions:
- This is a copyrighted book.
Choosing a Book Format
EPUB is the standard publishing format used by many e-book readers including iBooks, Easy Reader, VoiceDream Reader, etc. This is the most popular and widely used format.
DAISY format is used by GoRead, Read2Go and most Kurzweil devices.
Audio (MP3) format is used by audio only devices, such as iPod.
Braille format is used by Braille output devices.
DAISY Audio format works on DAISY compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream.
Accessible Word format can be unzipped and opened in any tool that supports .docx files.