The Ethics of Research with Children and Young People
A practical guide to carrying out ethical research with children and young people, this practical handbook examines the ethical questions that arise at each stage of research, from first plans to dissemination and impact. Illustrated with case studies from international and inter-disciplinary research, it offers advice for addressing each ethical question, issue or uncertainty. Including:
• A showcase of the best practice on a range of topics including data protection
• Practical guidance for responding to recent global changes in policy and practice in ethics and law
• Discussion of the challenges and opportunities of digital research with children
The updated second edition continues to provide an excellent resource for those exploring the old, current and new consensuses on the ethics of researching with children.
- 2020 Priscilla Alderson and Virginia Morrow
- Book Quality:
- SAGE Publications
- Date of Addition:
- Education, Nonfiction,
- Usage Restrictions:
- This is a copyrighted book.
Choosing a Book Format
EPUB is the standard publishing format used by many e-book readers including iBooks, Easy Reader, VoiceDream Reader, etc. This is the most popular and widely used format.
DAISY format is used by GoRead, Read2Go and most Kurzweil devices.
Audio (MP3) format is used by audio only devices, such as iPod.
Braille format is used by Braille output devices.
DAISY Audio format works on DAISY compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream.
Accessible Word format can be unzipped and opened in any tool that supports .docx files.