Psychiatric & Mental Health Nursing for Canadian Practice
Meet the challenges of mental health nursing—in Canada and around the world.
Optimized for the unique challenges of Canadian health care and thoroughly revised to reflect the changing field of mental health, Psychiatric & Mental Health Nursing for Canadian Practice, 4th Edition, is your key to a generalist-level mastery of fundamental knowledge and skills in mental health nursing.
Gain the knowledge you need to deliver quality psychiatric and mental health nursing care to a diverse population.
• Discover the biological foundations of psychiatric disorders and master mental health promotion, assessment, and interventions for patients at every age.
• Explore current research and key topics as you prepare for the unique realities of Canadian clinical practice.
• Gain a deeper understanding of the historical trauma of Aboriginal peoples and its implications for nursing care.
• Online Video Series, Lippincott Theory to Practice Video Series: Psychiatric-Mental Health Nursing includes videos of true-to-life patients displaying mental health disorders, allowing students to gain experience and a deeper understanding of mental health patients.
- 2019 Wolters Kluwer Health
Choosing a Book Format
EPUB is the standard publishing format used by many e-book readers including iBooks, Easy Reader, VoiceDream Reader, etc. This is the most popular and widely used format.
DAISY format is used by GoRead, Read2Go and most Kurzweil devices.
Audio (MP3) format is used by audio only devices, such as iPod.
Braille format is used by Braille output devices.
DAISY Audio format works on DAISY compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream.
Accessible Word format can be unzipped and opened in any tool that supports .docx files.