The Ethology of Domestic Animals
Completely updated, revised and redesigned in colour throughout, this classic bestselling text continues to provide a concise introduction to the important fundamentals of animal behaviour from genetics, physiology, motivation, learning and cognition, through to social and reproductive behaviour, abnormal behaviour and human-animal interactions.
- Concise but comprehensive coverage of all the fundamentals of animal behaviour in companion, farm and laboratory animals.
- Expert authors and key opinion leaders from around the world provide the latest evidence-based information on animal behaviour and welfare.
- A revised layout and design, means it is easy to find key information at a glance, making it an ideal rapid revision tool.
- New for the third edition: new chapters on fur animals with the inclusion of more species and expanded sections on canine behaviour.
This text remains a highly respected, essential resource for both students and lecturers in animal and veterinary science, animal welfare, zoology and psychology.
- 2017 CAB International
- Book Quality:
- Date of Addition:
- Animals, Medicine, Nonfiction,
- Usage Restrictions:
- This is a copyrighted book.
Choosing a Book Format
EPUB is the standard publishing format used by many e-book readers including iBooks, Easy Reader, VoiceDream Reader, etc. This is the most popular and widely used format.
DAISY format is used by GoRead, Read2Go and most Kurzweil devices.
Audio (MP3) format is used by audio only devices, such as iPod.
Braille format is used by Braille output devices.
DAISY Audio format works on DAISY compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream.
Accessible Word format can be unzipped and opened in any tool that supports .docx files.