How to Use IBM SPSS Statistics
• Designed for use by novice computer users, this text begins with the basics, such as starting SPSS, defining variables, and entering and saving data.
• All major statistical techniques covered in beginning statistics classes are included:
· descriptive statistics
· graphing data
· prediction and association
· parametric inferential statistics
· nonparametric inferential statistics
· statistics for test construction
• Each section starts with a brief description of the statistic that is covered and important underlying assumptions, which help students select appropriate statistics.
• Each section describes how to interpret results and express them in a research report after the data are analyzed. For example, students are shown how to phrase the results of a significant and an insignificant t test.
• More than 200 screenshots (including sample output) throughout the book show students exactly what to expect as they follow along using SPSS.
• A glossary of statistical terms is included, which makes a handy reference for students who need to review the meanings of basic statistical terms.
• Practice exercises throughout the book give students stimulus material to use as they practice to achieve mastery of the program.
• Thoroughly field-tested; your students are certain to appreciate this book.
- 2014 Routledge
Choosing a Book Format
EPUB is the standard publishing format used by many e-book readers including iBooks, Easy Reader, VoiceDream Reader, etc. This is the most popular and widely used format.
DAISY format is used by GoRead, Read2Go and most Kurzweil devices.
Audio (MP3) format is used by audio only devices, such as iPod.
Braille format is used by Braille output devices.
DAISY Audio format works on DAISY compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream.
Accessible Word format can be unzipped and opened in any tool that supports .docx files.