Proceedings of the 42nd International Conference on Advanced Ceramics and Composites, Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Issue 2
Proceeding of the 42nd International Conference on Advanced Ceramics and Composites, Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings Volume 39, Issue 2, 2018 Jonathan Salem, Dietmar Koch, Peter Mechnich, Mihails Kusnezoff, Narottam Bansal, Jerry LaSalvia, Palani Balaya, Zhengyi Fu, and Tatsuki Ohji, Editors Valerie Wiesner and Manabu Fukushima, Volume Editors This proceedings contains a collection of 25 papers from The American Ceramic Society’s 41st International Conference on Advanced Ceramics and Composites, held in Daytona Beach, Florida, January 21-26, 2018. This issue includes papers presented in the following symposia:
• Symposium 1: Mechanical Behavior and Performance of Ceramics and Composites
• Symposium 2: Advanced Ceramic Coatings for Structural, Environmental, and Functional Applications
• Symposium 3: 15th International Symposium on Solid Oxide Fuel Cells (SOFC)
• Symposium 4: Armor Ceramics: Challenges and New Developments
• Symposium 6: Advanced Materials and Technologies for Direct Thermal Energy Conversion and Rechargeable Energy Storage
• Symposium 8: 12th International Symposium on Advanced Processing & Manufacturing
- 2019 Wiley
Choosing a Book Format
EPUB is the standard publishing format used by many e-book readers including iBooks, Easy Reader, VoiceDream Reader, etc. This is the most popular and widely used format.
DAISY format is used by GoRead, Read2Go and most Kurzweil devices.
Audio (MP3) format is used by audio only devices, such as iPod.
Braille format is used by Braille output devices.
DAISY Audio format works on DAISY compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream.
Accessible Word format can be unzipped and opened in any tool that supports .docx files.