European Banking and Financial Law Statutes
European Banking and Financial Law Statutes presents all the key legislation for European banking and financial law in one student-friendly volume. This book is:
• up-to-date with the law: based on the official consolidated texts of all relevant European instruments, this book provides a fully current collection of legislation
• tailored to course outlines: content has been curated to align with European banking and financial law courses
• exam friendly: conforming to regulations, this is an un-annotated text that is suitable for exam use
• easy to use: a clear and attractive text design, detailed table of contents and multiple indices provides ease of reference and navigation.
Ideal for course and exam use, as well as for reference, this book is a perfect companion resource for student learning and exam success, which is especially tailored for use in combination with the European Banking and Financial Law textbook.
- 2018 Matthias Haentjens, Pierre De Gioia Carabellese
Choosing a Book Format
EPUB is the standard publishing format used by many e-book readers including iBooks, Easy Reader, VoiceDream Reader, etc. This is the most popular and widely used format.
DAISY format is used by GoRead, Read2Go and most Kurzweil devices.
Audio (MP3) format is used by audio only devices, such as iPod.
Braille format is used by Braille output devices.
DAISY Audio format works on DAISY compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream.
Accessible Word format can be unzipped and opened in any tool that supports .docx files.