The Early Years Foundation Stage
The new edition of this bestselling textbook continues to provide comprehensive coverage of the revised Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum, and is the ideal companion for anyone undertaking any Early Years or Early Childhood Studies course, or those working towards Early Years Teacher Status (EYTS).
The third edition now includes new chapters on;
· International Perspectives on Early childhood Education and Care
· The Issue of Professionalism
· Pedagogical Documentation
· Using the Outdoor Environments in Early childhood Pedagogy
· The Role of Digital Technologies in the Early Years
This book further supports your study with outstanding learning features including;
· A Companion Website with weblinks, free SAGE journal articles, extended case studies and annotated further readings.
· Chapter Roadmaps to identify what each chapter will cover at-a-glance.
· Case Studies in each chapter to help you link theory to practice
· 'Reflection Points', 'Reflective Tasks' and 'Points for Discussion', to help you critically reflect on how the chapter can be applied to your personal and professional development.
· Further Readings directing you to external resources to help deepen your understanding
- 2016 Ioanna Palaiologou
- Book Quality:
- SAGE Publications
- Date of Addition:
- Education, Nonfiction,
- Usage Restrictions:
- This is a copyrighted book.
Choosing a Book Format
EPUB is the standard publishing format used by many e-book readers including iBooks, Easy Reader, VoiceDream Reader, etc. This is the most popular and widely used format.
DAISY format is used by GoRead, Read2Go and most Kurzweil devices.
Audio (MP3) format is used by audio only devices, such as iPod.
Braille format is used by Braille output devices.
DAISY Audio format works on DAISY compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream.
Accessible Word format can be unzipped and opened in any tool that supports .docx files.