Simplified Tai Chi Chuan
Learn today’s most popular tai chi forms!
This book is designed for self-study and can help you learn both the Simplified Tai Chi Chuan 24 Posture form and the Simplified Tai Chi Chuan 48 Posture form quickly and accurately.
Simplified Tai Chi Chuan 24 Posture is one of today’s most popular tai chi forms. Once learned, it can be performed in only six minutes. If you are learning tai chi in a school, a fitness club, a community or recreation center, or even the local park, this is the tai chi form you are likely to encounter. The martial arts applications for each posture are shown so you can understand that every movement has a purpose.
Simplified Tai Chi Chuan 48 Posture is a popular tai chi form practiced by those who want a longer, more challenging sequence. Once learned, it can be performed in only twelve minutes. The forty-eight posture form is often the next form a student studies after learning the twenty-four posture form.
Here’s what is inside this book:
• Theory to help you understand important tai chi concepts
• Warm-up exercises for safe and proper tai chi practice
• Fundamentals so your tai chi movements will be easy and natural
• Foot diagrams so you will know what direction to face
• The complete Simplified Tai Chi Chuan 24 Posture form, step-by-step
• Martial applications for each movement of the twenty-four posture form
• The complete Simplified Tai Chi Chuan 48 Posture form, step-by-step
No matter your age, tai chi chuan is a wonderful way to improve your health
- 2014 Liang, Shou-Yu and Wu, Wen-Ching
Choosing a Book Format
EPUB is the standard publishing format used by many e-book readers including iBooks, Easy Reader, VoiceDream Reader, etc. This is the most popular and widely used format.
DAISY format is used by GoRead, Read2Go and most Kurzweil devices.
Audio (MP3) format is used by audio only devices, such as iPod.
Braille format is used by Braille output devices.
DAISY Audio format works on DAISY compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream.
Accessible Word format can be unzipped and opened in any tool that supports .docx files.